 Space / 30037
Re: Didja Notice??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:39:15 GMT

"Daniel Barrett" <daniel.barrett2@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:Hqw2A2.17oA@lugnet.com...
On the back of the January Shop at Home catalog is the Fire Command Craft
set 7046.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7046

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
On the bright side, Train fans will no doubt celebrate the return of an old
engine windshield.  Granted, it's trans-smoke and not trans-clear, but
beggars can't be choosers!  :-)

Err - are you sure?  I can't see a train windscreen anywhere.  It looks to me
like the windscreen on the big boat is a 'Jack Stone' hinged cab piece.  Is
there something else not visible from that angle?

Anyway, the proper train windscreen was made (in red) for the Santa Fe engine.
The new Cargo Train has two in dark grey, too.

Jason Railton