 Space / 30036
Re: Apocryphal tribute
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:35:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
   Hi all: I didn’t know Travis Kunce well, but we exchanged posting once or twice, and I share the view of pretty much everyone on LUGNET that he was a good guy who will be missed.

Here’s an additional vehicle in the spirit of the tribue contest (though not intended as an official submission).

Thanks again for looking. Feedback is much appreciated.

Dave!

FUT OT.Clones