 Space / 30145
Re: Didja Notice??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 02:39:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason J. Railton wrote:
In lugnet.space, Ross Crawford wrote:

But I think the windshield from the fire boat may also have possiblities for
train-heads.

ROSCO

Ah, now I see what you mean.  They used those in the Time Twisters too.  You can
already get two of these hinged canopies in red in the Spider-Man cable-car set
<set:4852> "The Final Showdown".  I'm also curious as to whether the "Octan"
logo on the top of the cab in the Jack Stone Tanker <set:4654> is a sticker or
not.  This could be useful, for the silver tanker segments too.

Jason Railton

You can also pick it up in orange from the Junior Tow Truck.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4652

Siver tank segments too.  It's $3.99 at the local Target right now.

Thug