 Space / 30175
Re: Didja Notice??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 10:56:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Barrett wrote:
On the back of the January Shop at Home catalog is the Fire Command Craft
set 7046.

Anybody else notice the Serial Number sticker shown on the side of the boat is
LL-7046? As far as I know only the Classic Space sets used the "LL" serial
numbers for the ships, or am I wrong on this??

We had a hint of Classic Space with this figure:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?M=twn021

And now the serial number on the side of the boat (kinda hard to see in this
picture) in this set:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7046

So what do you think?
Daniel

And another hint at Classic Space is the computer in the front of the fire boat.
It looks almost like an exact copy of the Original Computer.
Here's a picture of it, next to a white O.G.:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Markassius/Various/newog-oldog.jpg

Oh, and the red cab of the bridge is indeed the click-hinged JackStone type. But
the model as a whole is realy great. Let's hope that TLC keeps coming out with
these great models.

/\/\ark "giving TLC my money" de Kock