 Space / 30033
Re: Didja Notice??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 02:29:29 GMT

I noticed it, and the first thing that struck me after I carefully scanned
the picture for new pieces and stuff was the fact that almost all the decals
in the photo are crooked.  I've seen this kind of thing before and I've
always wondered:  Who proofs these pictures?!  Are they really scrambling at
the last minute to get this stuff done?  Parts of the model look like they
were very hastily assembled.  Weird.

On the bright side, Train fans will no doubt celebrate the return of an old
engine windshield.  Granted, it's trans-smoke and not trans-clear, but
beggars can't be choosers!  :-)

I'll probably pick up two of these.

Dave