 Local / Australia / 11526
11525  |  11527
Subject:
All I want for Christmas is a Lego Toothbrush...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 03:09:49 GMT

Well, not really, but for the collectors of Lego esoterica who do:

Woolworths Supermarket:  Jack Stone kid's toothbrush with clear plastic handle
containing a proper Jack Stone figure which can be taken out.  These were
spotted about 2 weeks ago and were around $3-$4 each.  There seem to be a
variety of figures available but I didn't that closely.

Coles Supermarket:  On special this week until Sunday (regular grocery
catalogue), Colgate Motion Bionicle Power toothbrush $9.98 save $3.01.  The
picture in the catalogue shows a red mask but I have no idea which one.

Deidre