 Local / Australia / 11533
Re: All I want for Christmas is a Lego Toothbrush...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 02:16:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby wrote:
Well, not really, but for the collectors of Lego esoterica who do:

Woolworths Supermarket:  Jack Stone kid's toothbrush with clear plastic handle
containing a proper Jack Stone figure which can be taken out.  These were
spotted about 2 weeks ago and were around $3-$4 each.  There seem to be a
variety of figures available but I didn't that closely.

Coles Supermarket:  On special this week until Sunday (regular grocery
catalogue), Colgate Motion Bionicle Power toothbrush $9.98 save $3.01.  The
picture in the catalogue shows a red mask but I have no idea which one.

Deidre

...just as long as Jack doesn't turn your teeth to Stone...

Then you may need the Jack Soft version (soft bristles)

Why thank you, Pete Pearly-White ;)

Mel