 Local / Australia / 11543
Re: All I want for Christmas is a Lego Toothbrush...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 23:47:09 GMT

Coles Supermarket:  On special this week until Sunday (regular grocery
catalogue), Colgate Motion Bionicle Power toothbrush $9.98 save $3.01.  The
picture in the catalogue shows a red mask but I have no idea which one.

I managed to get a good look at these (without my Bionicle fanatic in tow).
They are Toa Nuva design and come with a modified Toa face (long necked) which
clips over the toothbrush head as a cover, and the standard mask for the
appropriate Toa Nuva.  My local Coles had red, black, blue, green and white but
not the brown one which I assume probably exists to complete the set.

One thing the pack doesn't mention is that the toothbrush head is not
replaceable, the packaging for the same model Colgate toothbrush
without the Bionicle design does state this.  However, for about the same price
as a non-Bionicle replaceable head version and a pack of 2 replacement heads you
could buy 3 Bionicle toothbrushes on special anyway and still be ahead on
batteries (which are included) and masks.

Deidre (never knew that toothbrushes could be so complicated...)