 Local / Australia / 11542
Re: 7419 Dragon Fortress $89.95 @ Myer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 23:05:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kenneth Chau wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:

There are still some Star Wars sets (at the Myer stores I have been to) that are 50% off normal price and then an extra 20% to be taken off at checkout again :)

Thanks

Mel

Thanks Mel. Would you happen to remember which Star Wars sets that had the 50% off? Thanks.

I went to Myer Melbourne earlier this week. The sets that seemed to be 50% off were:

    7153 Jango Fett's Slave I™
358 elements, 2 figures, US$50, 2002
LEGO > SYSTEM > Star Wars > Episode II

    7133 Bounty Hunter™ Pursuit
253 elements, 3 figures, US$30, 2002
LEGO > SYSTEM > Star Wars > Episode II

    8011 Jango Fett™
429 elements, 0 figures, US$30, 2002
LEGO > TECHNIC > Star Wars

and they had plenty of them, though this may not be the case in all Myers.