  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 2581 – 2600 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Christmas Break Creation!!!!

(...) Nice work, hope to see some side and rear pictures. I like the 'stone' work around the windows on the side and the front. I would probably move the windows a bit higher up the wall, just from a defence point of view, but I have no idea what (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Just a little touch of pirate color...

Okay, to make this Lego oriented, I took a gray/stone parrot/falcon and painted the tail red to resemble an African Grey Parrot. I decided my real African Grey (Merlin - I wanted Odin but my son broke the naming tie in favor of his mother) wasn't (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Tables

I am still planning to build tables Sunday Oct 7. This is not set in stone, if anyone is interested but unable to make it then. Also, if anyone wants to come and build tables of their own, I could pick up the materials when I get mine. Carolyn (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony

Thank You Chris, It took some time to get the stone pattern right, but I'm very pleased with it. I got a bunch of very light grey plates from bricklink so I could get three colors of grey in there! Tom Bombadil's is on the checklist of things to do (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: GPLR - Portland LEGO Store Diorama

Ha! You didn't see the way cool Mega Block -New Dark Gray- stone shaped bricks in the house foundation! ;) Not really... but I have long since believed that anything is fair game. I have seen prototypes of LEGO sets with painted and mutilated (...) (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures

(...) (URL) Raglan Castle> in Wales is made with red and yellow sandstone. (URL) Castle>, (URL) Craignethan Castle>, and (URL) Duntreath Castle> in Scotland are made with yellow sandstone. (URL) Kenilworth Castle> in England is made of red (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: inevitable survey thread >_<

(...) FNF, for design Shanghai Surprise, good for parts (3 jewels, coins, emperor fig, 2 red ninjas, 6 2x4 tan bricks, which were hard to get) (...) Stone Walls, Samurai Helmets, and Trap Wall with Print (...) I really like the red robber fig with (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Maori hacker forces toy forum off Net (BZPower Bionicle website )

Interesting... ---...--- "A so-called "terrorist" Maori hacker has forced an Internet forum associated with international toymaker Lego offline. Though Lego had buckled to pressure and agreed to stop using Maori words in its range of Bionicle toys, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general) !

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: LEGO Rare Parts

(...) Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't there 10 or 12 2x2 low slope apex bricks in black in the Stone Tower Bridge Set (Ninja - 6089(?)). We might not be talking about the same piece but I have been buying this set everytime I see it for these (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  I went to Wal-Mart this morning

The left a bit early for work and stopped by the Stone Mountain Festival Wal-Mart. At 6am there was one guy still opening boxes and putting out the toys. He was only about half done, but all the Lego sets were out. They seemed to have all of the old (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  markup syntax for member pages

Hiya, Here are a few details on LUGNET member pages... Nothing in just stone yet, but that's why this is being posted. Looking for opinions on how useful this sounds to you... -- Member pages on LUGNET will initially be text-based. Someday if we (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  -z- Preview of Harry Potter -z-

I've just espied the trailer for the new ‘Sorcerers Stone’ film, and it appears to be far more castle-like than town!!! ***Pure speculation:*** With Witches, Wizards, brooms, castle-like buildings, (The school appeared very castle-like with (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  The god debate again... sigh^h^h^h^h yawn

(...) You're wandering into the "Can god make a stone so large he cannot lift it?" thicket. Here there be tygers. I note you did not address my previous post on "Why this discussion now? Did you do your homework before starting?" but just ignored (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: It's brawl night in the kiddie pool

(...) "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone," the quote goes. We probably agree that you are frequently sharing your opinions on the (mis-)behavior of other people here. If you want some credibility with regards to your opinions on other (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Himoda Temple

Keith, Very cool! Lots of nice details all around, like the weapons racks, the little stone pagoda things in the garden, the little pavilion over the statue, the dragon rider, etc. Who are the blue guys with cowboy hats? Bruce (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) Also, if this is new track, why is it in "Dark Grey" rather than "Dark Stone Grey"? That's an answer I would LOVE to have explained to me. :-) -jeremy proud gplr member since 1998 visit: (URL) Greater Portland LEGO Railroaders> (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: (not just) Eastern MA Wal-Mart Clearance

Steve Bliss wrote in message <3782424a.1183601@lu...et.com>... (...) I checked out the Walmarts in Cary & Garner NC and found: 6089 Stone Tower Bridge $39.00 6088 Robber's Retreat $23.00 (I sort of cleaned them out of the Ninja sets though...) From (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: TAN castle walls? It CAN'T be! But what IS it?

I believe they were printed in white, though the stone patterns were in red not grey. I have to admit they look tanish white to me on my screen also. I'm guessing they have to be grey and it's just a bad bad picture. I'd mail the seller if you (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: LEGO brick bookends

(...) I wonder how hard it would be to build or aquire a "bookend base" -- a stone or metal "L" that would be big enough to mount a LEGO creation on. That way, the base would do the work, and the LEGO bits would be unadulterated. Steve (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun.crafts)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: 5 new buildings

(...) Really impressive! I like the yellow arches, I think it looks spectacular with the grey stone pieces from Castle. Now I'm regretting giving away my Castle pieces... Calum (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

stone
(score: 1.733)

More:  Next Page >>