 General / 15125
Re: LEGO Rare Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 19:47:02 GMT

-  2x2 & 2x4 low slope peak bricks:  rare in black, scarce in yellow and
white, common in red and blue, unknown in gray (?).

Black is scarce.  Red is insanely common.  :)

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't there 10 or 12 2x2 low slope apex bricks
in black in the Stone Tower Bridge Set (Ninja - 6089(?)). We might not be
talking about the same piece but I have been buying this set everytime I see
it for these pieces. They make great black, tile roofs...used in the fashion
that the Stone Tower bridge uses. While this doesn't qualify them as not
scarce that is a good source of them.

Now I am not sure about 2x4 low slope peak bricks in black. Never seen them
myself. Maybe someone else nows.

On the other hand, where is the best source for the 2x2 low apex slopes in
red? I would love to get my hands on a number of these for spanish style roofs.

| Craig Livingston    |
| Member of DixieLUG  |
| DixieLUG@aol.com    |