 General / 15092
Re: LEGO Rare Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 05:57:00 GMT

Gary Istok wrote in message <38AC404A.1517ABA@umich.edu>...
It has been a rather dull month.  I thought I would rehash some old
stuff, and wake up some of you people - cranky from being cooped up for
the winter......

<snip>

-  1x2 half pyramid peak brick:  rare in yellow (I saw my first one ever
on EBAY recently - where are they from?), scarce in black and gray,
common in red, unknown in white (?).

6285 Black Seas Barracuda.  One of them.

(With the obligatory, "at least, anyway")

                    -- joshua