 General / 15091
15090  |  15092
Subject:
The catalog that came with 6038
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 05:48:19 GMT

I know you all bought the 6038...

Now take a good look at the one page catalog that came with it.
I was just ROF, laughing and crying at the same time...

I still remember clearly how much I wanted 6086, and wondered how the WP guy
isn't falling off the wall...
I still have (and cherish) the pizzas from Pizza-to-go, and if it weren't for
the Pizza babe I wouldn't have Scar (1) right now...
My first ghost came with the 6034...
The two merlins I have came from 6020 and Majisto's magical Workshop (shown in
the big picture)...
I have the frieght train pictured in the train area, and I'm still weeping
that my dad never got me that 4558...
If I close my eyes, I can still see those pictures with the black dragonhead
in 6082 spouting fire from the old catalogs...
And I was always wondering what I'd do with all the ladders if I'd ever get
6056.

Geez, that catalog brought so many memories back...
That alone was worth buying those 6038s!

-Shiri

(1) <plug> www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/scar.html </plug>