 General / 15289
Re: LEGO Rare Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 07:21:54 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Duane Hess writes:
In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:
It has been a rather dull month.  I thought I would rehash some old
stuff, and wake up some of you people - cranky from being cooped up for
the winter......

What LEGO pieces are rare (in regular colors), what pieces are scarce
(note: scarce can also mean that they are in current production sets,
but their demand exceeds supply):

<SNIP>

Gary Istok

How about LDraw part 3749, the Techinic Axle Pin (half pin/half axle) in
*black*? I have one which I believe came from set 733.

Two were in 6871 Star-Patrol Launcher.

6950 Mobile Rocket Transport (1982) as well, no?  8 of them...

                    -- joshua