 General / 15076
Re: LEGO Rare Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:00:32 GMT

Gary Istok wrote:

-  1x2 half pyramid peak brick:  rare in yellow (I saw my first one ever
on EBAY recently - where are they from?), scarce in black and gray,
common in red, unknown in white (?).

If this is part #3048, then there is one in gray in 6818 Cyborg Scout.
You can't see it in the lugnet picture, becuase its immediately behind
the robot. These are still seen occasionally on store shelves for $3 or less.

Ray
--
mailto:rsanders@svic.net
Experienced Macintosh developer seeks telecomuting position.