 General / 52607
Re: LEGO Factory Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 19:53:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Joe Meno wrote:
   In lugnet.general, James Trobaugh wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Joe Meno wrote:

Well, I did see the 9V truck in the inventory. I think that’s a positive sign..

I thought that was the new track with out the metal rails.

jt

That is new track. So I am a bit confused on that. Why have 9V motors but not track? My wild guess is that they will be available in boxes only.

Joe

Also, if this is new track, why is it in “Dark Grey” rather than “Dark Stone Grey”?

That’s an answer I would LOVE to have explained to me. :-)

-jeremy

proud gplr member since 1998

visit: Greater Portland LEGO Railroaders