  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 1101 – 1120 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: vegetarians (was Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?)

(...) Ah... the venerable 'Food for Thought' on 1738 Connecticut Avenue in Dupont Circle. Sadly, gentrification(1) has taken hold in that area, and most of the landlords(2) raised the rents several times what they were. Food for Thought couldn't (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

jack, stone
(score: 3.504)

  Re: The skinny on Jenin, the European Press

(...) Correct:-) You know Chris, they don't call the right "right" for nothing;-) (...) Which leads to the question, why do "studies" at all? Seems to me that their purpose is to influence popular opinion by their results and advance agendas, (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jack, stone
(score: 3.504)

  LEGO Collectors Guide with FREE old unused Concert Tickets

Hi all, From now until the end of the year, I am offering free 14 different old unused rock concert tickets from the 1970's with each order of my UNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDE (1949-80) on CD for only $26.95 plus shipping! Here are (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

jack, stone
(score: 3.504)

  4x2ReVu: 6864 Batmobile and the Two-face Chase

Much is made of what I once was: public servant, doer-of-good, champion of the people. . . Pathetic! It wasn't until tragedy and trauma brought vision to my once-singular mind that I now see through enlightened eyes. For now I understand that joy (...) (13 years ago, 3-Jan-12, to lugnet.reviews, FTX)

jack, stone
(score: 3.504)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) ok, this time it looks better: 121335 Posts, 2298 Unique names. SORTED BY FREQUENCY Larry Pieniazek 3739 Todd Lehman 1741 Frank Filz 1708 Mark Sandlin 1664 Ross Crawford 1554 Lindsay Frederick Braun 1288 Scott Arthur 1271 Matthew Gerber 1217 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp) !!

jack, stone
(score: 3.504)

  Indiana Jones LEGO Game Preview

(URL) IJ game preview>... --Jack AFOL, St. Louis (17 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

jack, video
(score: 3.326)

  Re: MOC: Motorized Cows

I missed the initial post the first time I read about this, but my first thought was magnets. My wife (a non-AFOL) thought magnets too when I showed her the video. I've noticed the train magnets are strong enough to make the magnets twitch on trains (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

jack, video
(score: 3.322)

  Re: Help on upgrading MS 1.0 to 1.5

Rich Carreiro <rlcarr@animato.arli...ton.ma.us> wrote in message news:m3n1sjr2pg.fsf@...n.ma.us... (...) Go to TRU in Framingham. They have both sets, very clear. In the video games section. --Jack Gregory (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack, video
(score: 3.286)

  Re: Last year's challenge RIS code and/video

Liz, this list isn't even close to being dominated by FLL stuff, so you have to identify what you are talking about. I am assuming from your signature that you are talking about the FLL competition. I don't think code would help you much -- you (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

jack, video
(score: 3.285)

  Re: Is a CDROM really necessary for mindstorms?

Yes, you can. I run the original on a AST 486 laptop without a CD drive. I have a pccard "scsi bus toaster" that I use to connect a CD drive when I install things. You can't do the video animiation stuff, which runs off the CD, but you can use the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack, video
(score: 3.282)

  Re: Wireless Video Robot

I used a similar set up and attached the camera sender to a Scout with the Scout running one of its built in programs. For power I went to Radio Shack and bought a 8 battery holder (#270-3878 with #270-325 9V snap connectors) and an adapter (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack, video
(score: 3.280)

  Re: PC to VHS Video Conversion Process

(...) Stefan - Thanks a lot for this paragraph. It got me looking at video cards with output capabilities. That then led me to take a closer look at the IBM Thinkpad laptop PC I currently have as my work computer. That PC has a S-Video output (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.animation)

jack, video
(score: 3.280)

  NXT-606 VIDEO-Sample Based Drum Machine to download.

Take a look to video: (URL) Read more about download: (URL) NXT-606: -Monophonic sample based drum machine -24 percussion and Fx sounds -Sampling rate: 8Khz -memory: 96 measures -control: 2 rotation sensor +NXT buttons -hacked loud speaker to mono (...) (14 years ago, 29-Jun-10, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

jack, video
(score: 3.275)

  Re: Exploration Mars Availalble?

Based upon Rich's comments on the X10 2.4Ghz remote camera, I ordered one and it arrived on Friday. I promptly wnt to Radi shack and bought a coaxial power connector (274-1533; 4.75x1.7mm) to fit the camera power jack. Then attached the lego style (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack, video
(score: 3.274)

  LEGO® video game Bionicle™ coming to MAC OSX

Mac OS X Users Approach 10 Million More Than 10,000 Native Applications Now Available MACWORLD EXPO, SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 6 /PRNewswire-- Building on the already record breaking success of Mac OS® X version 10.3 "Panther," Apple® today announced that (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

jack, video
(score: 3.273)

  Re: rtlToronto Videos

Wow! This video is amazing. Iain, you've done an awesome job editing the video and putting it to music, I can't wait to see your work on the upcoming train2. Both Iain and Calum should be commended on their excellent videography capturing the layout (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

stone, video
(score: 3.271)

  Product Review: Linksys WVC11B and VEO Observer

Hello everyone, I've been fortunate enough to get to play with the Linksys WVC11B Wireless and a VEO Observer Internet Video Cameras. In the event anyone is considering the purchase of a networked camera, perhaps these notes will be of interest to (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

jack, video
(score: 3.269)

  LEGO 2011 Pirates of the Caribbean sets

Ian McShane Joins Disney in Reveal of LEGO Captain Jack Sparrow Life-Size Statue Earlier this evening, Disney Consumer Products debuted new lines of toys from LEGO and JAKKS Pacific for this summer’s blockbuster, Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On (...) (14 years ago, 3-Feb-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.licensed, FTX)

jack, video
(score: 3.269)

  Re: Roll Call

Name: Iain Hendry (aka Tony) Age: 19 Gender: Male Height: 192 cm Mass: 72 kg Hair: Short or non-existant Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 12 Occupation: Mechanical Designer for Ventax Robot Inc. Location: Innerkip, Ontario Marital Status: Not (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

jack, video
(score: 3.269)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) OK now I'm less hooked on it. :P The common bottleneck and problem seems to be communicating with the RCX. Here's an idea: Celphone Handsfree Jack -> 1200 or 2400 baud Modem -> LEGO serial IR tower -> RCX Would this work, if the link was (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

jack, video
(score: 3.268)

More:  Next Page >>