  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 981 – 1000 of 1446.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How to make brickshelf folders public?

(...) Thanks Lar The tips are useful. There are however only 4 pics in there and they are all lego. He may object to my amateur attempts to modify lego bricks with a soldering iron though ;-) Cheers Mick (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.publish)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Rolling Walking Rabbit Wrecker

(...) Ditto Fradel's comment on Zoids. I wonder, if a quadraped mech was actually built, would it work better with a mammal layout (like Rabbit Wrecker) or more of an insect/crustacean layout (like the Iron Mecha entries). I had that winch part at (...) (18 years ago, 29-Apr-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: AC adaptor

Hi All, That color code on inductor should read: BROWN(1), BLACK(0), GOLD, SILVER which is (1x10^0)uF => 1uF. Sorry for the confusing and we will mark that in the future. Thanks. Patrick --00---...--- Low cost MIT Handyboard supplier and Official (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re:Looks like good boom material

I have a friend that has some of those "fisher technic" bricks and he may know where to get them. As to whether or not they work with Lego- do you have a good soldering iron? I don't know if it would work, but the fumes might be too pungent to (...) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Booth monitors and crowd control

Mark LaRue <Splotchthegreat@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fyy7q3.CDr@lugnet.com... (...) with a (...) and (...) should (...) and (...) seemed (...) Several (...) Also, (...) secure (...) fold (...) The other tables will bolt together, but as I (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Essential nature of mankind

(...) Simple question: Was the Vatican a political and economic power during the conquest of the Americas? You know the answer. (...) You are inferring more than what I wrote. The fact remains that Christianity came down like an iron fist on the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: One last HoverBike for you comic fans

(...) SNIP (...) Woohoo! Way cool! Add some white & it could be for Captain America (with a new 3x3 piece custom painted as a shield to match). One for Hulk to smash, one for Batman, Nightwing, Iron Man (for those times when bootjets are clogged), (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

(...) That's because a lot of it starts off as US: (URL) Dash 8> (URL) Roster list of the BHPBilliton IRON ORE ROAD> JOHN (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Parts availability

To all: I am constructing the Handy Board from 'scratch', since many places want upwards of $200 for a built (and tested) board. I have located most of the required parts, but have not located the following: the 1 uH iron core inductor the 5W 47ohm (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: lack of interest in basic stamp and basicx

(...) A more precise definition of what I mean by "Lego fan" in this context would be someone who wants to build robots, but not get down to the "workshop floor" with the soldering iron, the screwdriver and the such... It doesn't mean there aren't (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: PC -RCX comunication

(...) OK. I agree with you about open-source OS. I like linux, but I prefer using visual programing in the PC side (Visual C++ o Visual Basic). (...) What about the QC examples? I've seen a easy interface IROn, IROff, IRReady, IRSend IRReceive .... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Woo Hoo!!!!! (part deux...)

Well, Some Totally Awesome Stupendous Guy by the name of Mark posted the other day talking about getting an RCX to be the DCC for train layouts... I can throw around a soldering iron with the best of em so I went up to my local hobby shop, picked me (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Street Lamp Ideas

(...) Hi Adrian, I don't know if this is what you are looking for but, here are some very simple lamps that I made. I think it is a common design but I like to think they have a wrought iron appearance. I think the added 1x1 round plate on the top (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.town)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Easter sales

The dates for some of these flyers are different than usual because of the easter long weekend coming up. No LEGO in the Target flyer. ---...--- Walmart has two different flyers. The first is valid Friday April 11 through Friday April 18th. Two star (...) (11 years ago, 10-Apr-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Increasing the range of the radio signal

Johannes Keukelaar skrev i meddelandet ... (...) We did some tests when the kit was new (almost a year ago now!), and we had communications working from first to second floor (old house, no cement or iron in the walls, just a brick chimney in the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: New little soldier dudes

(...) You're in luck. According to my sources, that type of helm was in use for several centuries. Let me check my notes... Yes, here it is. The type of helmet seems to be a 'chapel de fer' - literally, an 'iron hat', with an attached mail coif to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: CASTLE WARS

(...) Sounds ‘incredible,’ can't wait to see the pictures!!! Do you have a landscape set up for this enormous battle? I’ve never heard of your author Endings, I know Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings and Mckiernan’s Iron Tower Trilogy, but I haven’t read (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Meeting August 26th - Sept 3rd?

(...) I'd like to put my vote in for a weekend meeting. By the time I tear myself away from work during the week it's far too late for doing anything but watch reruns of Junkyard Wars and Iron Chef. Actually, considering the drive, I think I'd have (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: URL for Box car pics?

(...) Well, last week we powered up the entire system, encoder, decoder, booster and host PC, ready for test. About that same time, I smelled something burning, and while Mario suggested I move my foot off the soldering iron like I did an hour (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  RE: ILTCO Article - Making heavy-duty powered LEGO® Track Connections for Public Display Layouts

Nice article! I was able to do something similar, except I brought the wire in from underneath the track through the slots between the ties. I also have a very nice soldering iron and lots of experience with getting connections like this to work (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 1.148)

More:  Next Page >>