 Robotics / Handy Board / 5654
5653  |  5655
Subject:
Parts availability
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:42:46 GMT

To all:

  I am constructing the Handy Board from 'scratch', since many places want
upwards of $200 for a built (and tested) board.  I have located most of
the required parts, but have not located the following:

the 1 uH iron core inductor
the 5W 47ohm resistor
the resistor networks -- isolated or common?
piezo beeper
32k static ram  --  62256-100lp  (I have Hyundai HY62256alp-10)
(eqivalent?)
74HC138
DS1233-10 voltage monitor
IS1U60 infrared demodulator

  All other bases I think I have covered.  I looked for these w/ DigiKey
and Jameco.  looked briefly on mouser but didn't have all I was looking
for and abhorred the $20 min order.

  Any information or help would be greatly appreciated!

Guy