  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 601 – 620 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Minifig Railroad Lantern!

(...) Physically, you can connect track any way you want. So the physical configuration is fine. But I believe he means: "Does it work electrically?" The answer to that is no. And yes. Call the left hand spurs A and B (A is upper). Right-hand spurs (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.891)

  Yet Another TRU Special

5987 Dino Research Compound - $80 (was around $140-$150) Seems like a good deal for a stack of brown, tan and light grey. And you get a BURP - and three nifty corrugated iron roof elements! I wouldn't mind a few more of those. Oh, and you also get a (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

iron
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Gone soft...

(...) Who is us? Maybe I should open it to the use of any group in keeping with the sappy theme...hmmm, means I may have to produce a version with higher resolution should anyone wish to print it for some reason. It might make a cool iron-on... -- (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Gone soft...

www.CafePress.com allows you to design T-Shirts online. They make them, and mail them to the buyer. :-) Not Sure if there are any Copyright Issues with using LDraw designs like that though, or images of Lego pieces, for that matter. -Andy Lynch (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 0.890)

  Well, I can ask him, but I don't think he'll be very keen!

I see this is a pretty high traffic group :-) I figured I should post something, just so Edmonton gets some representation during the year 2001 :-) I don't know if I count though, seeing as I don't actually own any Lego yet. The Mindstorms/RCX stuff (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm)

iron
(score: 0.890)

  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series

Brad: You haven't asked for suggestions but I think a REALLY obvious suggestion would be the Spamcake Diner as the next in line for this MOC series. Frankly, I'd be surprised and disappointed if it weren't already in the works... Besides being a (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

iron
(score: 0.890)

  Re: New entry for ISCC: "Missing in Action" - Ju 52 airplane

Klaus\Ben Great models. The Ju52 is a very familiar plane - it is in so many films set in that era. Every time I see it I always wonder why the fuselage and wings are covered in corrugated iron(!) - a feature you have kept in your models. The only (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

iron
(score: 0.890)

  Teaser of my ship, the Scorpion!

tease tease (URL) my other big grey ships, the Iron Eagle and Majestic Phoenix. But bigger. :) Rick (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.888)

  Re: PIR sensor available

hi Pete, Nice work , it looks good (especially in the far IR) ! I hope your business is running well. From your previous work I know you also put the schematics on your site. As someone who wants to hold a solder iron sometimes, I'm very interested. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Define Mecha Types Por Moi...

(...) These are also well known as powersuits or power armor. These were a step up in size from Iran Man's armor. Iron Monger would be a good example of the smallest type of power armor. 12-14 feet tall at the highest. Chicken walkers like the AT-ST (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 0.887)

  Re: the beginnings of mecha

Ever seen the little kit you can buy, it contains the nitinol wire and enough small bits to create a little hexapod. All you need is solder and an iron. Then you make the little bug with the instructions, apply a current via AA battery and the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 0.886)

  Re: An armed society...

(...) It did have a real outcome. My point is that such an outcome would probably have happened anyway. The majority of the CW "hotspots", where the two ideologies reached the point of conflict, had pre-existing tensions; they would have resulted in (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Modern Libraries (was Re: Bad news for TRU)

Alas for "dead storage". Do less people browse now? There is nothing like flipping through the card catalog just to discover the breadth and depth of what exists. There is nothing like wandering the stacks and discovering that your library posesses (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Will there ever be *NEW* Mindstorms SENSORS ? Distance, Sound, Color, Bearing

I understand the general sense of wanting *Lego* parts and accessories. But they simply aren't available. And as far as I can tell, from all too brief communications with TLC, you won't be seeing them any time soon. I am personally very keen on the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

iron
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Power to RCX

Most "wall wart" transformers give about 3-5 volts above what is marked on them. I would not use one of these directly. However, I am currently working on using a 7809 voltage regulator. If you don't know, a voltage regulator is a small electronic (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

iron
(score: 0.885)

  Re: I see Brad and Janet!

thats nothing (URL) Eddie from the Iron Maiden Album Powerslave :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.fun)

iron
(score: 0.884)

  BrikWars at BricksWest

For anyone who's looking forward to those "BrikWars session (tentative)" slots on Saturday and Sunday nights, here's the plan as it currently stands: I'll be hosting games both nights for anyone who wants to get involved. I'll take care of keeping (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickswest)

iron
(score: 0.884)

  Re: New Stories from the New Testament

(...) Your statement is true, to an extent, but you are in essence claiming that because the bible didn't describe one particular thing that existed, the absence of a description of any other particular thing can be excused. Sort of, but in doing so (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 0.883)

  History of Tarharis

The Knight's Sword A violent battle had occurred, the Royal Knights Castle was almost lost to the Dark Lord. He stood and watched. He was in black armor and had a long black sword. He walked toward the massive, wood doors and watched them chopped (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 0.882)

  Places and Items of Tarhardis

The Royal Knights Castel -- Home of the Royal family Gershem -- (exile) A desert baren wast land used for o place of exile. 'size 100,000 sq. miles population about 350 and one building named K'zashion' the only known way to get there is by a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 0.882)

More:  Next Page >>