 Local / Australia / 7848
7847  |  7849
Subject:
Yet Another TRU Special
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:49:33 GMT

5987 Dino Research Compound - $80 (was around $140-$150)

Seems like a good deal for a stack of brown, tan and light grey. And you get
a BURP - and three nifty corrugated iron roof elements! I wouldn't mind a
few more of those. Oh, and you also get a couple of the old-fashioned
non-poseable dinosaurs. All the sort of stuff poeople would go for on
Brickbay. (hint.)  I know I'd pay a premium for those roof pieces. (another
hint.)

--
Cheers,
Paul