 Local / Canada / Alberta / Edmonton / 32
31  |  33
Subject:
Well, I can ask him, but I don't think he'll be very keen!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 22:19:19 GMT

I see this is a pretty high traffic group :-)

I figured I should post something, just so Edmonton gets some representation
during the year 2001 :-)

I don't know if I count though, seeing as I don't actually own any Lego yet.

The Mindstorms/RCX stuff looks cool, but too limited for my interests, so I
think I am going to go for some more serious equipment in that area.
However, Lego looks like a great way of allowing me to concentrate on the
electronics, control, and software end of things, and iron out all the
kinks, without having to simultaneously adopt the associated worry of
basically needing a machine shop to make a chassis, do gear reduction, etc,
etc, etc.

Anyhow, yeah.... Hi, bye, and thanks for all the fish.

Chris Hubick
mailto:chris@hubick.com
http://www.hubick.com/