  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 961 – 980 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The "geography" of local space

John J. Ladasky Jr. wrote in message <3822B586.38355581@m...ja.com>... (...) Hipparcos (...) 10 (...) that (...) many (...) that (...) on (...) local (...) What it does do, however, is give a link to the VizieR service that I found a couple of (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.578)

  Re: The "geography" of local space

Hello again, I''m glad I generated some interest here! I hope, however, that we do not stray too far from discussing LEGO -- I have noticed complaints in at least one other LUGNET newsgroup. (...) Both quite rewarding, but difficult fields in which (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.578)

  Link to membershp info / form?

Todd, where is the link to the membership info page and application? I was looking for it to fill out, I assumed you would have a link to it from the main page, but unless I just spaced out, I don't see it. I suppose I will have to do a search in (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.577)

  Building a MazeWalker

Ok. You have heard me blather on about how I will eventually get the mazewalker posted. The code isn't posted YET, but the pictures and text are...here's the link. (URL) This is a complete maze navigation system. It figures out where the boundaries (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

how, link
(score: 2.577)

  Price reductions - where will it all end?

Looking at the price reductions at eToys.co.uk makes me want to laugh and cry. It's great to see some deep price cuts in the UK at last. But what's alarming is the speed at which the reductions are taking place. Sets that are barely 3 months old are (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

how, deep
(score: 2.577)

  Re: Save image in pbForth (srec version)

Hi Ralph, (...) Well, I meant that I know how to do it, but not yet tried ;) Also, it shouldn't be so difficult, so I will try it now. (...) Thanks for "really good forth coding", I can only say "I did my best" ;) Seriously, manage it as you think (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

how, link
(score: 2.577)

  Re: Age average

(...) I was bodding around fibblesnork the other day, and came across the survey, part one, question 9 "How old are you now?" Out of 1692 responses (!) 39% are in the 10-14 range! 10-19 = 55% 20-29 = 27% You can see for yourself at: (URL) first link (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

how, link
(score: 2.576)

  Re: Show prep on Jan 13 (was Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there)

For the rope barriers I used 1 1/4 inch rigid PVC conduit, it is used for built in vaccuums. One end is female, they are 10 feet long. I used grey, because the white ones in St Paul were so old and dirty they were almost grey! White would be much (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

how, deep
(score: 2.576)

  WebSite Update - Building a MazeWalker

Ok. You have heard me blather on about how I will eventually get the mazewalker posted. The code isn't posted YET, but the pictures and text are...here's the link. (URL) This is a complete maze navigation system. It figures out where the boundaries (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

how, link
(score: 2.576)

  Re: How old are you?

Age = 30. Into Lego from ages 6 until 12, then a long dark void until I got married 5 years ago. Picked up a few Castle sets, then the StarWars sets, but it was the RIS that I got a few months ago that really brought me back. Since then I've aquired (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.576)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

Thanks for sharing your experience with John DiRienzo. I just feel I am the only victim among his hundreds of business deals. Why me ? Some of you mentioned there has to be something "outside the picture". The one who is to tell about that is John (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 2.576)

  Re: 8862, What's Wrong With This Picture?

(...) Thanks to the heroic efforts of Philo, my model is now complete and I have posted some sweet renders. One of them which features the 14x8 bucket prominently can be seen below: (URL) Click (URL) here> for a 1920x1200 version (deep link), and (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

deep, link
(score: 2.575)

  Re: Bored? Check out my Site!

(...) Thanks for pointing that out. How careless of me. I've fixed the link now. (...) Well for one thing, I think it gets pretty annoying and tedious to have a disclaimer on each page. But I guess if the disclaimer doesn't get in the way of the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.575)

  Re: ASP and Spirit.ocx

(...) yeah I've had a stab at this a while ago. I should write this up I guess. The main problem I found with the spirit.ocx is the that (as far as I can tell) is not a console app, say like an ActiveX dll. Read the steps below I took.... 1. Install (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.575)

  Re: How long is a chain?

"Stefan" == Stefan Elsner <news02@lowpoly.com> writes: Stefan> Lego Dacta #779937 contains 108 chain links. How long is the resulting Stefan> chain? 108 gear teeth long. If you wrap a chain around a gear (say, a 24 tooth one), each link will 'cover' (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.575)

  quick copy of legOS howto?

Hey guys, For me the link seems to be down to the legOS how-to (just over there on the left hand side of the messages screen :) ). Does anyone have a local copy on their machine that they could send to my email address sort of right now :) I want to (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 2.575)

  Re: Slave 1 Cockpit II

(...) cool! can't wait to see it. I like seeing all these different variations on the same ship done by so many AFOLs... it really gives a good example of how individual working style affects the designs we all do. As for the Slave I, that was the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 2.575)

  Re: Who else wants an AT-AT?

(...) Is anyone else a member of the Star Wars Fan club? I've written a question to Steve Sansweet about the scales used (actual scales of models) and represented (how big they are supposed to be). "If" I get an answer maybe we could get closer to a (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

how, deep
(score: 2.575)

  legOS on Win95

Hi We are a couple of 4th year Computer Science students who have been given the enviable task of programming a set of 6 RCX's to do something "impressive" (please forward any cool ideas for a project to michael.yates@studen...le.edu.au) anyhow in (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 2.574)

  Re: legOS IR comm and debugging tools

(...) Lorenzo, i also just started with legOS and just thought about exactly the same issue. I'm wondering, if anyone has tried to run gdb in remote mode on the RCX. Imho, this would be the perfect solution... I've never ported gdb-remote to a new (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 2.574)

More:  Next Page >>