 General / 10929
Re: Bored? Check out my Site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 17:56:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sybrand Bonsma writes:

I checked out your site and I especially like the stories about some of the
sets you have. However, the link on your main page to the Lego page wasn't
working correctly, the slash should be / instead of the \ slash you have there
currently.

Thanks for pointing that out.  How careless of me.  I've fixed the link now.

I don't know the attitude of the Lego company or of other people, but in my
opinion you should have a disclaimer on each page that is directly reachable
from an 'outside' page like Lugnet for example. Of course some people will
bookmark underlying pages in the hierarchy, but also in those cases they will
have visited your main Lego page at least once, so the disclaimer on the first
page should be sufficient.

Well for one thing, I think it gets pretty annoying and tedious to have a
disclaimer on each page.  But I guess if the disclaimer doesn't get in the way
of the page itself, it should be okay.  Perhaps I'll try making the font
smaller...