 Announcements / 384
383  |  385
Subject:
Bored? Check out my Site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:05:08 GMT

Hi all,

Just want to share my li'l site with you all.  Nothing spectacular there yet,
except for my list of sets.  Of particular interest is a few "stories" about
me and my personal experiences with certain sets.

Here's the address:
http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Campus/8138/

There's a link to my Lego pages from there.

Note:
Your browser might say that there are errors on the page, but I think it's
partially Geocities' fault.  The page should load up correctly anyways.

Quick question: Do I need a disclaimer on every single page that has to do
with Lego?  Currently I only have one on the main Lego page...

Bryan