  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 901 – 920 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: DAT Explorer update (v.0.6)

How about just posting it to lugnet? That way I'll have a .dat file to link to from the image map. Use .mpd format if you include the trucks. -John Van Dennett <dennett@agate.net> wrote in message news:199909182137370...ate.net... (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 2.593)

  Re: "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to

(...) I think it depends how we do it. If it's another link at the bottom of the listing along with the usual 'email me, check out my website, check my other listings" links like I have on all my auctions, without a lot of song and dance, people who (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

how, link
(score: 2.593)

  "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to

I have been thinking for a while of writing a FAQ on "how to buy Lego" which I could link to from my eBay and other auctions. This would include things like S@H, Ets Dya and Busy Bee, reading RTL and Lugnet, how to tell a good deal when you see one (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq)

how, link
(score: 2.592)

  New Lego Parts

I have over 130 new lego parts up for auction with only 1.00 shipping, no matter how many lots you win. The auction is running thru 9-22, with some ending each day from the 19th, and I am adding new parts daily thru the 19th. The link below will (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 2.592)

  Palm remote control made easy

I have been asked how I use my PalmIIIx as a remote control for the RCX and Scout. At the link below, you will see the web page I through together that has all the information and files needed to get up and running quickly. Hope this helps. (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.592)

  Promo link

Todd, How about adding a link to Huw's promo site to the lugnet.promo web page? -John Van (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.592)

  More New Lego Parts

I now have over 150 new lego parts up for auction with only 1.00 shipping, no matter how many lots you win (US, international shipping is exact rate). Minifigs, plates, basic bricks, specialty bricks, creatures, etc... The auction is running thru (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 2.592)

  Re: Does anyone have the 8479 bar code truck?

(...) These clutch gears are the same as those on: (URL) (1) I remember a post a few weeks ago stating that they only appeared in the Motorset #8735. If the Barcode Truck has two of these the set becomes even more interesting. Rengenier (1) sorry, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.reviews)

how, link
(score: 2.591)

  Re: Rights, Who needs them? (was Re: Abortion...

(...) PhD ... (...) Yes you are correct. Even though I have a lot of respect for TL, I don't think he is correct all the time. No big deal really. If it were TL could change the T&C. (...) If you mean I don't agree with you, you are correct. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.590)

  Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne

(...) Yes. (...) Yes, assuming they will work, they need to be properly fed so they can perform as much work as possible, now if they chose not to work (or chose to be so uncontrollable that they can not safely be put to work), well, then they (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.590)

  Beechcraft Starship

Hi everyone I have just finished a MOC of the Beechcraft Starship, recently seen escorting Spaceship One on the scaled composites website ((URL)). I have tried to build it so that it fits with the SYSTEM Airport sets, with a little success I think. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

deep, link
(score: 2.590)

  Re: Thoughts on what to do next time

Modular Table Pros: - Fit Lego baseplates perfectly in both dimensions - Can be configured any way we like (or is dictated by the display space we're assigned) - Light and easy to transport (if you had the largest size as 30" x 30", and not have any (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

how, deep
(score: 2.590)

  Re: From Harry Browne

Did you not get it on purpose? (...) I did. Murder of an adult and murder of a fetus. You're turning it around wrong. (...) The inconvenience that my scenario runs paralell to is that of bearing a child for nine months in your abdomen. (...) I don't (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.590)

  Re: New Gondola and a Commuter Rail station

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) although (...) hence (...) Are you going to have ropes around the layout? We didn't and were surprised how well-behaved the kids were; a lot of them clung to the edge of the table, but I didn't see any (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

how, deep
(score: 2.590)

  Re: Clipping / CCW / CW / INVERT

(...) touche'! (...) Not exactly! If the color has any transparency, force CLIPPING OFF, irrespective of what the file TAGS inform. (SIDE NOTE) when using the tag 0 CLIPPING ON you are not informing the program that it MUST do clipping, but instead (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 2.589)

  Re: Clipping / CCW / CW / INVERT

(...) Thanks! (...) I knew that ! ;) (...) LDraw doesn't, but this specification is for new Programs which are backwards compatible with Ldraw, but with a bunch of new enhancements. Check the instructions of any LEGO MODEL and you will see an (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 2.589)

  [MN] - I'm back with 118 Mini-Figs on eBay! Over 10,000 pieces to come!

I've been really busy here sorting out all of my new purchases and shipping out the winnings from my last batch of auctions, so I haven't had time to post anything new for a while. I've made several major purchases over the last week or so, and what (...) (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 2.589)

  Re: "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to

Here's my list of possible FAQ questions for this. Additions and suggestions, please! ---...--- Where's the best place to buy Lego? How can I get lots of bricks of just one color? How can I get lots of bricks of just one color and a specific size? (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq)

how, link
(score: 2.588)

  Problem with this code

OK, I am trying to make a template page for my site. The basic layout is a 640x800 table with three rows and three columns. The top row is a colspan="3", as is the third row. The second row contains three cells across. The top row contains an (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 2.588)

  Cancelling messages via the Web

Todd, I couldn't find the thread where this was being discussed. IIRC, the biggest issue with allowing people to cancel messages from the Web is authentication -- only the person who posted the message, and the admin, should be allowed to cancel (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.588)

More:  Next Page >>