 Town / 7632
7631  |  7633
Subject:
Beechcraft Starship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 21:35:58 GMT

Hi everyone

I have just finished a MOC of the Beechcraft Starship, recently seen escorting Spaceship One on the scaled composites website (http://www.scaled.com/projects/tierone/photos/062104/captiveCarrywithStarship_lr.jpg).

I have tried to build it so that it fits with the SYSTEM Airport sets, with a little success I think.

Anyway, comments are very welcome, and here’s the link:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/chrisp/XPlanes/beechcraft_starship_2000a_001.jpg

Thanks also to lugnet.space for prompting me to revisit scaled.com. Rutan aircraft are fantastic and the Starship has deep roots in that company.

Chris