 Marketplace / Auctions / 2420
2419  |  2421
Subject:
More New Lego Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 14:38:20 GMT

I now have over 150 new lego parts up for auction with only 1.00 shipping, no
matter how many lots you win (US, international shipping is exact rate).
Minifigs, plates, basic bricks, specialty bricks, creatures, etc... The auction
is running thru 9-22, with some ending each day from the 19th, and I am adding
new parts daily thru the 19th (hopefully, I will add about another hundred or
so).  The link below will take you to my about me page with eBay, where I have
an easily searchable category list, followed by the links to the auctions.
Thanks
for your time!

Sean Carroll
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/lmntree2hs@aol.com/