 Marketplace / Auctions / 2424
Re: More New Lego Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 17:33:14 GMT

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
Not gonna plug BRICKS here, though.  People seem to be slow to bid

I'll plug it for you then -- looks and works really nicely. The only
shortcoming is that there isn't enough there.

I hate buying on eBay, although admittedly I see the attraction of selling
there. But I'll look at <http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/> first. And if
you're interested in selling to the RTL/LUGnet community rather than the
vast market of idiots (again, I see the appeal...) check out Mike's site.
You may not get as many bids, but then, you're also not paying any fees, and
you're dealing with a more enthusiast audience. (I bet failure to carry
through is a lot less of a problem on BRICKS.) If more people sell and buy
there, the drawbacks will decrease more and more and there will only be the
advantages.