 Marketplace / Auctions / 2421
Re: More New Lego Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 16:23:09 GMT

On Sat, 18 Sep 1999 14:38:20 GMT, "Sean Carroll" <LMNtree2HS@aol.com>
wrote:

I now have over 150 new lego parts up for auction with only 1.00 shipping, no
matter how many lots you win (US, international shipping is exact rate).
Minifigs, plates, basic bricks, specialty bricks, creatures, etc... The auction

Wow, I sure hope you got those in on the free day.  I'd hate to think
of paying a quarter each for listing those, along with whatever they
charge percentage-wise when the auction is over, with what looks like
a lot of your lots (heh - get it?) going for the $1-2 range.

Not gonna plug BRICKS here, though.  People seem to be slow to bid
there - not sure if it's the newnews or if people are broke or if the
parts offered just aren't that exciting or what.  Guess only time will
tell...

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/