  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 881 – 900 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: was about boring Re: updated train 3 layout

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message news:3C2CFA2A.E70848...ers.com... (...) Some of us didn't get any LEGO for Xmas. :) I've been sorting! Sorting, sorting, sorting. I've filled... <runs to room for a sec, turns up "Moments are (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Lego a hit with Fresno Model Railroaders!

I went to the Fresno Model Railroad club meeting last night and brought some LEGO train stuff. I figured one or two people might want to see one, but that most would not be interested. Ha ha ha, how wrong I was. There were about 25-30 people there (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Conflict in the Middle East

(...) The Palestinian people have been taught, almost since birth, to hate Israel and Jews. You can’t find a map in a Palestinian school that shows the nation of Israel. The hatred is deep and intense … and no negotiations or negotiated peace (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Over-the-train GBC

(...) This won't work with current train loading & unloading stations. The current stations have the front of the track 32 studs from the front of the module output (or input). (...) Here's a small picture from the layout. (URL) "F" is the current (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Akro-Mils Storage Containers for Sale

I have for sale a large quantity of brand new storage containers from Akro-Mils. They are labeled as "AssorterCase 14" with a model number of 14014. They are 2-1/4" high x 13-3/8" wide x 10-3/8 deep. Pictures: (URL) individual bins are removeable, (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.storage)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: The LD environment (or, Datsville in Space)

(...) So since we are going to use a technology that is only plausible by today's standards, I'm assuming that FTL speeds are out of the question since that is mathematically impossible. How far are we going to go with this one? I like to have a (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Porn for sex education

(...) I mean wrong. Counterfactual. Not correct. (...) I'm in a somewhat different boat. I've thought this through and through and I'm convinced that it is a disservice to not treat sexuality as a casual and natural physical loving gesture. It would (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Need alternative storage recommendations

(...) I dunno if they're still around, but a Wal-Mart near me was clearning a "gift set" out that included this, the 60 drawer unit, and six "akro-bins" for $8ish. Not a bad deal. (...) I've got a mixed set of Akro-Mils and Plano. The Akro-Mils (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.storage)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea

(...) That assertion hits upon a real dilemma for me. I should come clean and admit that I don't accept the argument that proof of God's existence would eliminate our free will to obey/disobey him; Adam and Eve certainly knew (in the context of the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: RIS version 1.5 coming this fall

(...) OK, that's what I thought. But from that, doesn't it follow that this statment would be true?-- It is possible to write replacement firmware which, when downloaded and executed, still allows new application code but prevents the downloading of (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: RPG or PBM? (Was: Elements of a brick oriented RPG)

(...) I didn't really mean to exclude anything, I really just meant to raise the idea that character advancement isn't really an absolute necessity. The game would be a lot simpler if it were left out; in any case, with only four possible ratings (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Next Game: Hockey

(...) i know what that's like, replied to a few posts last night and they didn't show. the hockey idea is great. i've worked with the light sensor to try to pick out dark objects at a distance against a white background. the only issue i can (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: AUSSIE IN THE UK

(...) Thanx David... I'm glad you like my website.... To answer your questions.... Every picture is done like this: 1.After writing the story, I brake it down to scenes.. 2.Each scene I then work how best to illustrate it.... 3.I do a quick drawing (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  NC people

Hi I have a general idea of the NC people (however, a rollcall of sorts would be nice...) from seeing the posts in this newsgroup and looking up websites f/memberpages. I see a lot of wonderful creations, trains ( and more trains!) and boxes ... Are (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Fun with Sacajewea [kind of long]

Hi, all. If you've been combing Wal-Marts, you probably know by now that the US Gummint has chosen them as a conduit for dispersing the new gold(ish) dollar coin into the US market. These first became available on Saturday or Sunday, and they're (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Idle Ramblings

I have nothing really important to say. I just thought I'd ramble on about something I'm making, but haven't taken any pictures of yet. (I had planned to take pictures of the building process, but you know how it is when you get on a roll...you (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

Wrong! Ion rockets are in use now, and have been for 30 years. They're just not big enough to for sub-orbital work. See (URL) Drew ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> To: <lugnet.space@lugnet.com>; (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Localities groups for New York City

(...) BTW, Arlington, Virginia is (almost) to Washington, D.C. what Superior is to Duluth. So why is Arlington listed as lugnet.loc.us.va.arl and not as lugnet.loc.us.dc.arl? Well, even though a gazillion people work in D.C. and live in Arlington, (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Evolution vs Scientific Creationism

(...) Now this is refreshing--'The theory of Evolution' and saying that it has nothing to do with the plausibility of God. For the record, I believe the world to be millions of years old. I believe the universe to be even older. I believe that there (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Who is going to take the fall?

(...) Naw. When everyone is pointing fingers at each other it's hard to single out the most culpable person, so they all get sent to their rooms early and without any dinner -- but that's it! Which is to say, that everyone is taking on a little (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

More:  Next Page >>