  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 4781 – 4800 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The NEXT game.

(...) Or, two robots, one rope, first to the top wins. Talk about the possibilities for an "elimination" style competition - perhaps the rope should dangle over a bunch of pillows, or a deep box of styrofoam peanuts... (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  WalMart Clearance

I just got back from shopping at my local Walmart and was floored by an entire isle of lego 2/3 off. It was the best selection I'd ever seen at that deep of a discount and I don't recall these set being on clearance a week ago? Several old (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: LGEO update

(...) IIRC, there was discussion a long time ago, to the effect that LEGO *insisted* that the studs correctly display the logo, otherwise they *would not* lend their approval. You'd have to dig deep for the thread. -Mike (16 years ago, 24-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Shop @ Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, February 17, 2010, to Tuesday, February 23, 2010

(...) The correct retail price is $9.99 with the sale price $7.98. I was distracted by the deep salutary new voice on the recording. ;-) (15 years ago, 18-Feb-10, to lugnet.market.shopping)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Black Falcon and CrusaderTrebuchets

Hello, I've been working on a couple of trebuchets. My first attempt was for the Black Falcons. It is very mobile and has a hanging counterweight. Here is the folder: (URL) Links Back:(URL) Crusader's Trebuchet is not quite as mobile and features a (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle) !

deep
(score: 1.959)

  (canceled)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  LEGO Sees Solid First Half Despite U.S. Concerns (2012)

August 31, 2012 WSJ.com, By Jens Hansegard LEGO Sees Solid First Half Despite U.S. Concerns LEGO A/S Chief Executive Jørgen Vig Knudstorp signaled deep concern about the U.S. toy market on Friday even after the iconic Danish toy maker reported a (...) (12 years ago, 31-Aug-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Train price check

(...) I don't think it is difficult to explain. It all comes down to timing, basically. If the time when you auction it coincides to a time when more than one person with deep pocket wants it, you get more money. If you auction it at the wrong time, (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Even More Fun With Differentials

(...) version of the adder/subtractor. It is also about the same width as Dave's, but not as 'deep'. The web page and (cruddy) pictures are at: (URL) you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Star Wars Mania

They might not WANT to give them too much shelf space, as the shelves will be empty most of the time. They'd be better doing an endcap or 3, stacking them deep and high, and refilling often. Bare shelves sell less than well-stocked ones (not meaning (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Lego made a Caboose!

Of course the Great Larry is correct about the nature of the car AND its *value* as a set. I recently purchased 4 upon hearing the rumor from a reliable source (Deep Throat) that the set will be discontinued this year:( Asking for humble (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: LDraw.org TLG models

JW wrote about the models he's done: (...) Is there any number for this set? I'm not into trains so I don't even know what it is. (...) What about the 6973 Deep Freeze Defender; 6898 Ice-Sat V; 6814 Ice Tunnelator?? I thought that you had done all (...) (26 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Acrmills bins for sale

Does anyone use the Acromills type storage bins for their LEGO colletcion? I have aquired many of these (over 100) bins size is 12inches long by 4inches wide and 4 inches deep, color blue. I have quite a few of the dividers for this size bin also. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: RF Connection To RCX

Eric, this was the approach I was thinking of. This way all the 'regular' functions, software, RcxCC etc would continue to work. Limitations: Speed is the same.. Other approaches would require deep hacking, I believe. I envisioned two devices: 1. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Trains 2000 (Burnaby, BC Canada): Award Won

Dean Husby wrote in message <3A0F4EE8.D4CE1750@a....bc.ca>... (...) <snip> (...) Well, we had a great time and lots of people LOVED the layout. Most of the time there were adults and kids packed 2 and 3 deep all the way round our three sides which (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: 2nd Round of Target Sales Begins! And GOOD TIP!

(...) You correct, I did actually purcahse some set that weren't tagged but on clearence. :-) (...) Evil, but good! :-) I think we've all hidden sets waiting for that deep discount or sale! -Jason (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

(...) . . .which goes to show that TLC is (willfully or not) ignorant. Reality check: last week I went to the two local K-marts to buy Lego. They had Mission Deep Sea and Bohrok. One a had a few boxes of 2001 stuff; the other (the smaller) had a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  The Jump Monk

I've been lurking here for quite some time now and never felt that anything I've built has been worth looking at - until now. So, I thought to de-lurk and post my deep-space planetary surveyor, The Jump Monk: (URL) Bonus points if you can pinpoint (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Hi -res scans of 2003 figures

Shoot, I see that Tom has posted this already. Oh well, I've uploaded some hi-res scans of the figures from the Orient Theme preview in Lego Magazine. Deep links until moderation: (URL) folder after moderation: (URL) that a new Mongol hat on the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: MM Site Update: Introducing the MM Gallery!!!

Alright! And for a moment we thought you've gotten too much of the Thanksgiving turkey! Lol. Btw, only problem with the gallery is that the pics that are deep-linked from Brickshelf are very slooow in showing up. ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

deep
(score: 1.959)

More:  Next Page >>