 CAD / 1564
Re: LDraw.org TLG models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 13:28:53 GMT

JW wrote about the models he's done:
train models
metro liner and club car (including first two parts of metro liner alternate)
missing track,controller,sides of motor and lower front).
no minifigs
Is there any number for this set? I'm not into trains so I don't even know what
it is.

ice planet 2002
missing parts: patterned parts,raised baseplate on ice station odyssey,technic
piston rod (from ice station odyssey).
none of these sets have figs.
sets rendered:
1704 ice planet snowplough
6834 celestal sled
6879 blizzard barron
6983 ice station odyssey

What about the 6973 Deep Freeze Defender; 6898 Ice-Sat V; 6814 Ice Tunnelator??
I thought that you had done all the Ice Planet models. If you haven't done the
DFD that is OK because I am almost done it. Another piece that would be missing
from all these sets that I would like to see soon is the helmet visor. That
would be real neat looking in other colors(the power of virtual Legoing :).

Thank you for the list.
Ryan