 CAD / 1555
Re: LDraw.org TLG models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 19:00:46 GMT

On 4/8/99, at 5:45 AM, jonathan wilson wrote:

i can help.
i have all of ice planet 2002, some blacktron II, a large quantity of castle, a
few trains (metro liner,club car).
how complete do these have to be?
e.g. none of my castle sets have minifigs...
i also have some misc stes e.g. turbo prop II
let me know if you want a full list.

Yes I would like a full list, but if you want to do it in different messages(one
for space, castle, etc.) that is fine, but I do want a complete list at some
point. I think that the models should be as complete as possible, but I don't
feel that the minifigs are an essential part. Also if there are decorated
elements that have not yet been done that is fine because those can easily be
added at a later point be me. If there are parts missing(less than 5 or so
depending on the set size) please make a note of that so that I will know which
ones are not completely ready. That way when I recieve the .dat files for those
I will know which ones need to go into a "incomplete" folder. Here is an example
of how I would like to see the list set up:

6973 Deep Freeze Defender (Space-Ice Planet 2002)  missing patterned parts
6459 Fuel Truck (Town-Space Port)  missing pieces
8417 Mag Wheel Master (Technic) missing pieces     (1)
etc.

If everyone doing this could follow this basic layout it would make things
easier for me.

Thanks
Ryan
(1) please don't do sets that would me as incomplete as this one though, you can
keep those until more of its parts have been made. Also when you send a .dat
file to me DO NOT include a part mock-up in or with it, just mark it as
"incomplete".