 CAD / 1550
1549  |  1551
Subject:
LDraw.org TLG models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 01:17:45 GMT

To those of you who have TLG models that you have Ldrawn and wish to "donate" to
the ldraw.org model repository, I will be the person in charge :) If you have
any TLG models that you would be willing to donate, please email me a list of
sets that you have done(perferably with both part # and name). Also if you are
PLANNING to work on any TLG models please also mail me a list of those. This way
hopefully we can avoid the duplication of Ldrawn sets; it really makes no sense
to have more than one person working on the same model. Once this is started it
would also make sense to ask for a list of the sets that are being worked on or
that have been done before you start on Ldrawing more. We would like to see as
many TLG models as possible over time. Eventually I will want to start
collecting the actual .dat files to get them organized. I hope I am not being
too confusing. If you have any questions please, please, please email me. This
will be essential if we want to get this done quickly and smoothly.

ALSO IF YOU feel that you may be of use in some other area of preparing for
ldraw.org PLEASE check out the thread at lugnet.cad.dev to see what is needed.

Thank you and may the lego be with you :)

Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda