 CAD / 1549
Re: ftp://silo.riv.csu.edu.au/pub/ldraw no longer exists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 23:07:33 GMT

Jacob wrote:
As I understand James' parents, we are welcome to put the
original LDraw distribution on the JJM.

Terry is maintaining the JJM, so I will leave the actual
decision (and work :) to him.

I already have a combined archive of the original three files in one file
at my tutorial:
http://library.advanced.org/20551/home.html

(When I put it up, I asked here first, and got no objections)
--Bram