 CAD / 1543
Re: ftp://silo.riv.csu.edu.au/pub/ldraw no longer exists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 18:42:42 GMT

Sproaticus:

Terry, Jacob, have you heard or seen any indication of permission from
James' family to allow accessing the original LDraw files from another
server?  Have you heard any indication otherwise?  Are there any plans to
make these files available on the JJM?  On future servers, such as
ldraw.org?

As I understand James' parents, we are welcome to put the
original LDraw distribution on the JJM.

Terry is maintaining the JJM, so I will leave the actual
decision (and work :) to him.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:              sparre@cats.nbi.dk               --