 CAD / 1544
1543  |  1545
Subject:
Microfig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 20:20:56 GMT

It seems this microfig wave is the missing excuse to create little
models, hein? q:-)
I like the ideas and the challenge they involve (I support it!), I only
hope that LEGO is not watching this newsgroup, because if they pick up
the idea we will never again have decent sets to purchase and only small
"scraps" of lego in a box ;-)

Humm... I don't seem to see a microfig space shuttle... Where is it?
I'd love to see one complete with fuel tanks! ... Anyone? :-p

Laurentino Martins

[mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt]
[http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/]