 CAD / 1532
1531  |  1533
Subject:
ftp://silo.riv.csu.edu.au/pub/ldraw no longer exists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:08:37 GMT

I just tried downloading the original Ldraw installation ZIP to install on a
new machine, only to find that the pub/ldraw directory seems to have been
removed from the ftp server.

I think I have a copy on an archive CD somewhere at home, but is it
available elsewhere on the 'net? If not, perhaps it should be. The memorial
would be the logical place.

Huw