 CAD / 1561
Re: LDraw.org TLG models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 03:08:19 GMT

certain of these models refer to unofficial parts. i will try to remove the
references when i send you the .dat files but if i miss one let me know.

i have the folowing models.
blacktron II
all sets have minifigs.
some of these need the mailbox door with BTII pattern and the jetpack.
1462 blacktron galactic scout
1749 unnamed
6812 grid trekkor
6832 super nova II
6887 allied avanger

castle (all themes)
none of these sets have minifigs.
missing parts do not count minfig parts or accessories e.g. bow and arrow or
patterned parts.
1463 treasure cart
1480 kings catapult
1491 dual defender
1624 kings archer
1736 majestos treasure cart
1888 black knights guardshack
2872 witches fireplace
6009 black knight (weapons holder only)
6010 supply cart
6012 siege cart
6016 knights arsenel (missing hoses)
6020 magic shop
6059 knights catapult (catapult only)
6061 siege tower
6062 battering ram
6073 knights castle
6074 black falcons fortress
6077 (old) knights procession (has minifigs)
6081 king mountain fortress (needs baseplate,large doors)
6039 twin arm launcher
6035 castle guard
6034 black monarchs ghost
6057 sea serpent (missing sail)

train models
metro liner and club car (including first two parts of metro liner alternate)
missing track,controller,sides of motor and lower front).
no minifigs
7835 strand junction
missing pine tree
has minifig
2585 small set that comes with lego loco cdrom
missing wheels
no minifigs

ice planet 2002
missing parts: patterned parts,raised baseplate on ice station odyssey,technic
piston rod (from ice station odyssey).
none of these sets have figs.
sets rendered:
1704 ice planet snowplough