 CAD / 1563
Re: Problem with LDLite 1.6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 12:38:51 GMT

You can check it in LDAO, because LDAO and LDLite use the same setting.
pull up LDraw/Settings.  Click the Browse button ("...") next to the LDraw
Directory setting.  You should have a smiley face on the window that pops
up.

Having said that, I'd still be sure to put the following line in
AUTOEXEC.BAT:

SET LDRAWDIR=C:\LDRAW

Be sure this command doesn't end in a backslash (\).

Steve

On Fri, 9 Apr 1999 02:12:07 GMT, "James Wilson"