  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3961 – 3980 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"

Great job, Paul! The Beagle definitely has a refreshing Classic Space meets Star Wars appeal to it. It kinda reminds me a bit of my Starship Gibraltar, but with a lot more details and features. You really loaded this model with goodies! I (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.962)

  Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"

(...) Hey Dan - I'm glad you like it! There is definitely much of the Gibralter (and Regent) in this one. Looking at your ships is what made me resolve to build big myself, and I've borrowed liberally from them. In fact, at one point I considered (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.962)

  not-too-Deep Yellow (Re: dinner is 2nd Friday!)

(...) I just thought I should warn anyone who is thinking about this approach... I did some quick calculations. It seems if you use the rnd(7) approach to programming, and a robot with just a little brain plays red, the rnd(7) robot will LOSE on (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.962)

  Re: not-too-Deep Yellow (Re: dinner is 2nd Friday!)

(...) hummmm lets see, 76% - 100% equals, umm, sec..... carry the 3...... ummmm OK my RND(7) robot would have a 24% chance of beating your robot. WOW. steve if your robot would lose to me 1 in 4 times, then i gotta say that your robot sucks. Chris (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.962)

  Re: not-too-Deep Yellow (Re: dinner is 2nd Friday!)

(...) More like a 24% chance of NOT LOSING BY THE FOURTH MOVE. lol Mike (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.962)

  Re: not-too-Deep Yellow (Re: dinner is 2nd Friday!)

(...) Yes, Chris, you need to read that again. There's a 76% chance you robot won't even make four moves! In fact, 10% of the time, your third move won't even matter. Your robot has already lost. And, I haven't done all the math, but I'm pretty sure (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.962)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15: Deep Yellow

(...) I've been proceeding under the assumption that the common airspace is all the area the board sits in. So, the 34x22 area must be cleared when the turn is over. (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.962)

  Re: The INRI Deep Space Starfighter: Salvation is at hand!

(...) SNIP (...) Dude, you need to try and work a little subtlety into MOCs like this. The initial idea when I built the Rapier was to have a basically cross-shaped fighter, but there's more to it than that. A cathedral is cross shaped, but it's not (...) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.962)

  Re: The INRI Deep Space Starfighter: Salvation is at hand!

(...) Seperated for emphais and I THINK it would be (...) which isn't really making it FOR ME. (...) Capitalization emphasis added. (...) Dude, perhaps you should think about reading sentences in their entiriety, and in the context of surrounding (...) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.962)

  Re: The INRI Deep Space Starfighter: Salvation is at hand!

Memo to all the .space-lurkers out there....if you are hesitant to post because you think your moc will not get any attention, just attach J.C. to the hull and watch the responses flood in. You'll get the people who are offended, people who will in (...) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.962)

  Re: The INRI Deep Space Starfighter: Salvation is at hand!

I'm not trying to say you can't have an opinion, however I am saying that your opinion is largely negative, so why not accentuate the positive instead? Dave (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.962)

  Re: The INRI Deep Space Starfighter: Salvation is at hand!

(...) IIRC, that red 2x4 brick that was entered in the Galaxy Enforcer contest should definately take the title of Most Boring Ship - although at least it was not made with an all SNOT technique. ;-) Bob (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.962)

  Re: The INRI Deep Space Starfighter: Salvation is at hand!

(...) Sure it was. The picture was just taken upside down :) Adrian (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.962)

  Re: The INRI Deep Space Starfighter: Salvation is at hand!

"Keith Goldman" <legomankeith@aol.com> wrote in message news:I510z1.oB2@lugnet.com... (...) because (...) hull and (...) people (...) the (...) Heh. Dave (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.962)

  awakened from deep hypersleep I have returned with new MOCs

I have been away from Lugnet for quite a while but continued to build. Check out some cool space stuff... First up is the Ice Planet 2002 moonbase Gas Extraction and Storage Facility (URL) Started as an L corridor to go between two other moonbases (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space) !!

deep
(score: 1.962)

  Re: awakened from deep hypersleep I have returned with new MOCs

Hey Ptrick! Very Cool! I really like what you did with container lids!! (I'm going to have to incorporate that into some building some time soon.) (...) Older Robo Riders lid, right? (...) Nice work with the Bionicle Toa Metru and Toa Nuva lids! And (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.962)

  Re: Deep Space Hopper

Hello Wolf! This is another great creation! The original hopper was always one of my favourite classic space sets because of the freaky trans-yellow hoses. Your new hopper is an excellent successor of the original version. I very much like the use (...) (18 years ago, 10-Mar-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.962)

  New Deep-Space Explorer finally revealed!

I posted some prelimenary pictures last month, but I've finally put together the commentaries and picture-editing... TriTech is now revealing their new Deep-Space Explorer. The prototype has performed beyond expectations, and TriTech is optimistic (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: Deep Space Explorer MOC

(...) It came about by accident; I was playing with wall panel modules and the plates with the 90 degree bend in them were the ones still on the bench that I hadn't yet sorted... :) I'm still not happy with the way the unit mounts (detail can be (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: Building the A10 Thunderbolt "Warthog"

That is true. I had not thought about the metal bars, I was just thinking about the general shape. I thought someone was suggesting a 2x4-slope-from-2-dee...eep-on-top windshield as the back end of the canopy, and I thought that would be to steep (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.961)

More:  Next Page >>