 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10023
Re: not-too-Deep Yellow (Re: dinner is 2nd Friday!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 22:08:24 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

I just thought I should warn anyone who is thinking about this approach...

I did some quick calculations.  It seems if you use the rnd(7) approach to
programming, and a robot with just a little brain plays red, the rnd(7) robot
will LOSE on red's fourth move 76% of the time.

hmm.  Maybe that won't work so well...

hummmm

lets see,

76% - 100%

equals,

umm,

sec.....

carry the 3......

ummmm

OK my RND(7) robot would have a 24% chance of beating your robot.

WOW.

steve if your robot would lose to me 1 in 4 times, then i gotta say that your robot
sucks.

Chris