  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3721 – 3740 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: SEV2

<36B3A268.14E3D21F@voyager.net> <F6EuCp.A3x@lugnet.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit (...) Liked the first one, it was one of the best and most detailed ecologies I had run across till then. Tolerated (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

deep
(score: 1.710)

  Re: (IR sensors)

If you go to the following link: ftp://cher.media.mit.../cmcmanis/ You will find a file called ir.tar.Z which describes some software I wrote for a PIC chip that drove several LEDs and monitored three IR sensors (Sharp 1SU60s but could have as (...) (28 years ago, 17-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

link
(score: 1.710)

  Old sets in a toystore near me...

Hi all, I just checked out a toystore I have never been in before, in the richest section of town (West Vancouver, BC), and they have quite a selection of older sets (Fright Knights, Pirate, Wild West, Divers and some Technic). Mostly large sets. (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.710)

  Re: The Mavica (was Re: ThrowBots elements are cool)

I don't know if this is common knowledge or not ... I know I found it the hard way: jpeg does not necessarily mean "lossy" compression. You can (with a conversion program, I use Firehand Ember), convert from .xxx to .jpg without loosing information. (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.publish)

deep
(score: 1.710)

  Re: Robotics sub-groups

(...) lugnet.robotics.rcxfirmware is certainly more accurate and descriptive than just plain lugnet.robotics.rcx. But I think the 'rcxfirmware' component makes it a bit long, though, in terms of practical limitations on sub-group names -- for (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

deep
(score: 1.709)

  Re: Frog

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:58:54 GMT, "Selçuk <teyyareci>" <sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote: Follow-up to .fun, for obvious reasons. (...) Well... I'm not sure if this is a spoiler or not. I think not, because I think it's book 3... yes, it is. It's (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

deep
(score: 1.708)

  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

(...) Where do you find that link? thanks Ian. PS, the name jazz sanderson adeladie, South Australia 5161 Australia, appears on one e:mail umm, how do you spell adelaide? (17 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

how, link
(score: 1.708)

  Re: TLG investigation

(...) I can just say one thing...WOW!.. Being a set designer for TLG have always been a dream job for me, and I think will be forever, too. Since I was given my first set (a 1968 universal, set# 030) in 1975, when I was just turned my 5, and when my (...) (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.708)

  Re: TLG investigation

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <36C65305.A351656B@vfaq.com>... <snip> (...) even with (...) running (...) 100%+ mark-up, in your dreams!! Where did this figure come from? I don't know if the system is different in the states, but in the UK, (...) (26 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.708)

  Re: Larritarians of the world, unite.

(...) Tim, Here is the original article that your tasteless comment was in reply to: (URL) is your tasteless comment replying to that article: (URL) you later discovered below, the original article does indeed still exist (at least still now at the (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

deep
(score: 1.708)

  Re: TLG investigation

I'll no doubt post a more detailed response later. For now, here's what I want, apologies in advance if the terseness makes it read as rude. 1. TLG must take the AFOL community seriously. We are a small market, but an influential one, and one that (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

deep
(score: 1.707)

  Re: Packaging

My news sending preference are set to plain text but the problem may be my code page, which is supporting Turkish (ISO something). Actually I use both Navigator (at home) and OE (at work). I'm not deep in those NNTP thingies, so I don't know (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.707)

  (canceled)

deep
(score: 1.707)

  Re: 'Strange' piece in Lego Chess

(...) There is one in 6559 Deep Sea Bounty (URL) don't remember the color. Paulo (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.707)

  Compiling (interactive) C programs

Hi all, Some time ago I found a link somewhere on the handyboard page. This link referred to to someone who made a interactive C compiler for Unix environment. I would really like a compiler for the handyboard instead of the the C interpreter.(for (...) (28 years ago, 17-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

link
(score: 1.707)

  Re: Star Wars Mania

They might not WANT to give them too much shelf space, as the shelves will be empty most of the time. They'd be better doing an endcap or 3, stacking them deep and high, and refilling often. Bare shelves sell less than well-stocked ones (not meaning (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

deep
(score: 1.707)

  Re: Joe's LEGO Webpage

Joe, your LEGO models captured my attention as has not been the case in a very long time. Not only did your photography bring me into the scene, but the design, layout, and presentation of your LEGO work are fantastic. I am awesomely struck with all (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.707)

  Re: Lego made a Caboose!

Of course the Great Larry is correct about the nature of the car AND its *value* as a set. I recently purchased 4 upon hearing the rumor from a reliable source (Deep Throat) that the set will be discontinued this year:( Asking for humble (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

deep
(score: 1.706)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Actually, I don't have a PPC Mac, just the previous OS version. I believe that if you don't get everything right for the "universal" stuff, it will give you an error at link time. I know that's what it does to me if any of the libraries aren't (...) (17 years ago, 21-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.706)

  Re: Can't reply to lugnet.general 2963

(...) Well, here's another clue: the References header in the message you posted is ~511 characters long. I think one of the components somewhere in CNews (the newsserver software) is cutting the line incorrectly if/when it's truncating the line to (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

deep
(score: 1.705)

More:  Next Page >>