  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3701 – 3720 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  The Hobby Show 2003 - Toronto, Ontario Canada

The Hobby Show 2003 - Toronto, Ontario Canada For those interested... (and I hope that will be a number of you!) I am beginning the process of organizing a LEGO builders booth for The Hobby Show this year in Toronto. (Nov. 7, 8, 9 / 2003) For anyone (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca.on) !

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?)

Warning: LONG MESSAGE! (...) Yep. As I said before, I was curious as to whether or not this was more a straight consequentialist argument or one of both consequence and underlying morality. I didn't see the morality put forth directly, just kind of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Monday Morning News Roundup

"U.S. Undermining Arms Control - Experts" (URL) says it would be advisable for U.S. military forces to forego their current search and permit an international team of arms inspectors to verify Iraq's nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons. Such (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Farlie A

ATTN Mr B.Justus TLG,Billund,Denamrk Lego(R) UK Ltd, Wrexham. Lego Futra. Dear Sirs, (Apologies to any female persons reading this letter) Please note that some of these ideas may be devloped further. So regard these a work in progress. If I do have (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  A&M LEGO Place open again with new BIs, poems, and more...

After a week of being off-line A&M LEGO Place is officially open once again. We have several new goodies for everyone. ***...*** NEW BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS First off we have made another set of building instructions uploaded. We are honoring a very (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Parts license

I am sorry to jump in so late. I am the debian packager of LeoCAD. My general thoughts on this follow. I think it would be best to use a common, existing license rather than add to the license soup if at all possible. Of course, one doesn't want to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Misleader and the Gay Apocalypse

First just go and see it: (URL) A Band of Brothers: The Rebuilding of Iraq (URL) Recent estimates now put the final figure somewhere between $200 billion to as much as half a trillion dollars over the next ten years. America's Iraq-sticker-shock may (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Possible ways for LA to increase sales

With LA's insistence that lego doesn't seem to see well down here, and legos emphasis on breaking each set down into seperate packaging within a main package, wouldn't it make more sense for TLG to return to modular design. To do this, all they need (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.au)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  LEGO Takes Crowdsourcing up a Notch: LEGO CUUSOO 'beta'

LEGO Takes Crowdsourcing up a Notch June 20, 2011 Cannes, France-- LEGO is preparing a global pilot of a crowdsourced product and marketing effort first tested in Japan. Under LEGO Cuusoo or Cuusco, fans are asked to make a wish for a LEGO set of (...) (13 years ago, 20-Jun-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Craigo on board! (the benefits of overdoing it)

(...) Hey, it's your damn LEGO Acronym FAQ, Shiri! =oP TT being Time Twisters, a Town play theme. hehehe... (...) Well, I think these may be topics for discussions -- but one thing is for certain, each realm has it's own map. Adjacent civilizations (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Cabinovia 3S LEGO all'ItLUG Legofest di Ballabio

Salve a tutti, mi prendo il piacere, dopo un anno di attesa, di pubblicare qualche informazione sulla mia MOC per Ballabio 2009. È stato infatti completato il collaudo della cabinovia ad ammorsamento automatico modello "3S", realizzata OVVIAMENTE (...) (15 years ago, 6-Jul-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) Yes - exactly. With this approach it's inevitable that you'll need either: 1) Some mapping between a horribly unfriendly unique ID and a friendly name. ...or... 2) A way of storing a friendly name inside the device itself (eg by connecting the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Pigs fly, demoniacs are cured, and Jesus puts in one final appearance

(...) That's the same torso as Simon Peter in The Final Appearance -- my custom hairy chest torso. (...) 'shoppery. @8^) (...) That would be handy. (...) Yep. This is one of the rare times where I had the foresight to order a bunch of pigs on (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  First entry in "predict the responses!"

(...) Well, I want to start at the gate, to see who would predict my rather predictable response. I see the core of Mr. Derbyshire's argument right here: "What a world! You can only read a certain amount of this stuff before you start to avert your (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: $7000+ PayPal Warning

(...) True enough; While I have no reason to doubt him, I do have only his word. To be fair, his Email was, I think, written when the wounds were still fresh as it were, and also written just to me, not as a public post. In addition, he sells (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.services)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  NMRA update (Fri. pm)

I'll be showing up at the hall by 9am. Can someone bring in some plastic tablecloth (very lightweight, solid color(s) please.) I'll bring the staple gun, and a staple remover. ;-) ** We have a 50' perimeter, more if we want to overlap a bit, to get (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  New World LUG Map demo

Hey all, I've been working on a brand new mapping facility for charting LEGO organizations worldwide. It's for mapping all types of LEGO user groups (LUGs, LTCs, MUGs, etc.) as well as for events (BrickFest, BricksWest, NWBrickCon, LEGO World, etc., (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general) !!

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Newish Idea for LUGNET [was Re: TLC sends people to www.brickself.com]

(...) Okay, now I really have to propose this idea that's been banging around in my head for the past few weeks. The motivations come, in part, from my work organizing and grading my EQMM collection[1] and from reading the LUGNET Plan[2]. I think (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  20 questions (Building, ideas, supplies)

Good evening, a few questions and such I'd like to ask, if anyone can answer/discuss any of them, that'd be great! I'll just dive right in... (A bunch of these questions aren't strictly "Castle", but I'm asking them all from the Castle builder point (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Planes for a new download-tool (2)

Rui Martins wrote in message ... (...) the (...) Ok. I'm not saying it would be a problem, but it would be unnecessary. I feel strongly about a central place to download resources for all DAT-compatible software. Just at this moment, the necessary (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>