  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3701 – 3720 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 60 degree problem

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <369C11DD.CA28C5D8@v...er.net>... (...) "2x2 - 1x4"? Hmmmm. Either we're talking about slightly different things or I'm not understanding the naming convention.[1] Each part of what I've got is one dot deep, two (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

deep
(score: 1.714)

  Re: Attention Lugnet Philosophers! A quandry....

(...) Hello Richard, Sounds like a fun/deep thread. You might consider re-starting it in lugnet.general -- it's not an "off-topic" topic. The lugnet.off-topic.* hierarchy is for non-LEGO discussions. --Todd (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

deep
(score: 1.714)

  Wanted - skinny tires from 8417 Mag Wheel Master, will trade wide ones

I ordered 3 pair of the new tires/rims from S@H, but to do a really nice car, I need the SKINNY tires from the front of the Mag Wheel Master. Since I'm sure someone in here got some at deep discount at Target, I'd like to buy 2 of those rims/tires, (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.713)

  Jake McKee's Speech: How LEGO Caught the Cluetrain

An industry buddy of mine sent me a link to this speech that Jake McKee gave at the "There's a New Conversation" conference which, IIRC, highlighted 10 years of the Cluetrain Manifesto. Jake tells a lot of the story of taking LEGO from a company in (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.people) !

how, link
(score: 1.712)

  Re: Do these boxing trunks exist in green? If you have some will you sell?

(...) LOL Let me state for the record, just in case anyone asks that if I were to watch a Tyson fight it would be more for curiousity, as in watching a circus, than for a true appreciate for such a "lean, mean, fighting machine". -Tom McD. (who once (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

deep
(score: 1.712)

  Hotrodding the firmware

I am basically very happy with the posibilities that NQC and the standard firmware offers. I am reluctant to go into LegOS or deep hardware hacking as I like to keep my Lego hobby playfull and free from everyday task synchronisation, addressing (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

deep
(score: 1.712)

  Re: Target clearance level to 55%; Walmart, 50%

I just dropped 500 bucks at the Target on 8 mile E of Van Dyke. If you live in metro Dee-troit, crave the standard stuff (everything that everyone else in this thread listed is available) and are willing to take a ride, you may want to check this (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

deep
(score: 1.712)

  Re: Working around the 3 output limitation

(...) The one with two studs in the middle, and two holes at the ends? and you then have one of the half-bushings with teething (1) thaty it rests on? I would say that those teehings are too deep too slip comfortably, but I haven't tried it out. (1) (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

deep
(score: 1.712)

  Re: new moc: motorized ice skating castle

(...) thanks, sean. kudos must be shared with jason who got my idea to work and used all his parts to do it! now that you've shown me the link, i recall seeing your moc! i agree that it's tricky to work with that thickness and get just the right (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.712)

  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

(...) I find this to be very cool, if it actually works. I say this only because probablity dictates that there is not a 100% success rate. But nonetheless if TLG is anything like the Amway Corp., that's great. On another tangent, wouldn't that be (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.712)

  Help needed in uploading Brickshelf link

Hi All I am a bit slow at this adding pictures stuff. Could someone please tell me how to add a brickshelf picture link to a thread? All help will be much appreciated. Cheers Peter Parsons #348 (17 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

how, link
(score: 1.711)

  Even More Fun With Differentials

(...) version of the adder/subtractor. It is also about the same width as Dave's, but not as 'deep'. The web page and (cruddy) pictures are at: (URL) you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

deep
(score: 1.711)

  Re: Mailing list gateways

(...) I've heard that too. :) I don't think it's a Good-Thing/Bad-Thing thing. Note that sub-groups of real groups are a way of life in the lugnet.loc.* hierarchies -- and it's an important property of their usage. But sub-groups of real groups also (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

deep
(score: 1.711)

  Re: FOTW: Stash of old sets in Brighton, Mass., U.S.A.

Alright, who's the AZ resident who bought the Solar Snooper while I was trying to get through?? The store owner was friendly, and just a bit surprised about the interest these sets were getting. Apparently, he didn't realize LEGO sets go out of (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

deep
(score: 1.711)

  Re: 4563 part

Oh, great. Larry "deep pockets" P. wants some, too:( I may as well start fashioning some for me out of clay, 'cuz that's the closest I'll ever get to them...:) (...) (26 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.711)

  Re: 4563 part

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36BF65E5.DE0600C3@v...er.net>... (...) Larry is "deep pockets", but I have seen him say this at least once before (take care of others who asked first)... very cool. I think that he would resist out biding someone (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.711)

  Re: SEV2

(...) Call me quaint, but I like books that don't seem to go on forever without any sort of satisfactory resolution, answer to the questions posited, or point. So I didn't care for those much. Speaking of Vinge I think you might like her ex, Vernor (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

deep
(score: 1.710)

  Re: [Part] Tile(?) 2X2 Octagonal w/ Clip

(...) The whole 'Rod Connection System' is pretty large, though -- and most things probably wouldn't belong in that category. Here's a non-exhaustive (but fairly complete) list of all LEGO elements with rod, rod clip, or rod hole characteristics... (...) (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

deep
(score: 1.710)

  Re: SEV2

(...) Hi, Quaint! :-, (...) So you're definitely *not* a Dune fan, eh? (...) The only satisfactory "future internet" book I've ever read was _The Long Run_ by Daniel Keys Moran, but that's really because of the politics involved with the story. (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

deep
(score: 1.710)

  Re: Trade for Instructions

Well, I don't have those two items, but I am looking to trade the following paper goods. Send email for my want-list, or find my post from January 4th ("FT: 6079 (not!) Deep Freeze Defender...") for a start. Steve U.S. Shop At Home Catalogs (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.710)

More:  Next Page >>