 Off-Topic / Fun / 688
Re: Attention Lugnet Philosophers! A quandry....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 02:46:49 GMT

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net (Richard Dee) writes:

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999 21:12:55 GMT, James Brown uttered the following
profundities...

Port complete...)....
Does one, by purchasing 6469, be complete, by virtue of
having 6469 and 6465 contained within, become "complete," or,
as the boxes contained within 6469 being un-numbered, (though
the instructions are), find oneself possesing only 6469, and
need to purchase 6465 seperately in order to qualify?????????

Me, I am just an enthusiast, and bored, and looking for a
topic to start..........

Hello Richard,

Sounds like a fun/deep thread.  You might consider re-starting it in
lugnet.general -- it's not an "off-topic" topic.  The lugnet.off-topic.*
hierarchy is for non-LEGO discussions.

--Todd