 Off-Topic / Fun / 708
Re: Attention Lugnet Philosophers! A quandry....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 22:56:09 GMT

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999 22:09:36 GMT, Carbon 60 uttered the following
profundities...
Well, that's where this LEGO community comes in handy.

Indeed! But the one Explorien's set I don't have was only available
in South Africa (according to Pause).
Well, the big jungle adventurers sets are not available in the UK at the
moment - according to the 1999 catalogue.

But you forget my 3 or 4 trips to the US every year! If I wanted them
I could still get them, and even at full retail there is still
cheaper than here....usually.....
I keep my polybags because it is easier to pack away my sets.  I went
through a brief stage of throwing them away but I regret it now.

I only keep pre-printed ones. My bulk bucket/box purchases keep
me in plain polybags should I need them.......

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/