 Off-Topic / Fun / 689
Re: Attention Lugnet Philosophers! A quandry....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 03:24:56 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net (Richard Dee) writes:

Me, I am just an enthusiast, and bored, and looking for a
topic to start..........

There is a thread about this on RTL at the mo too. I think if you went
for complete completeness, you'd have to get each set of the theme in
every different package (that is, language) it was ever released in.

And even the most fanatical of us feel that's a bit much.

I'd say I'm mono complete because I have every mono set, every accessory
set, and every service pack (the motor and the direction control track,
and the white battery box) that is mono related. Some are from the US,
some from Germany with German printing, and some from OZ but that
doesn't matter to me.

Hello Richard,

Sounds like a fun/deep thread.  You might consider re-starting it in
lugnet.general -- it's not an "off-topic" topic.  The lugnet.off-topic.*
hierarchy is for non-LEGO discussions.

So what you're saying, Tood, if I understand you, is that this thread is
off-topic for off-topic?? LOL

--Todd