 Marketplace / Shopping / 12
Re: Target clearance level to 55%; Walmart, 50%
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 02:01:28 GMT

I just dropped 500 bucks at the Target on 8 mile E of Van Dyke. If you
live in metro Dee-troit, crave the standard stuff (everything that
everyone else in this thread listed is available) and are willing to
take a ride, you may want to check this one out.

I did not take anywhere near last one of anything except one boulder
canyon. They still had a 1/2 dozen of each of the two larger 98 Ninja
sets.

That Target was introduced to me by G. Kramer last year. It's in a not
so great neighborhood near Mound Engine, so not a lot of deep pockets
folks go there, hence plentiful selection. This is where I scored a
dozen neb outposts last year, and 10 rain dance ridges this year (they
still had a good 20 more).

Hope that helps.

++Lar